1. Good Morning, I just received the packages that were sent to me! I’m currently deployed to Bahrain and it really meant a lot to receive the package. It made my day and I wanted to say thank you so much and to let you know that I received it. The packages were so thoughtful and quite heartwarming. Thanks again
2. Greetings from Poland – Team SLFL, First and foremost, Thank You so much for your support and graciousness. The care packages you send around the world put a piece of home in all the soldiers’ hearts that are deployed. Thanks again.
3. Thank you all so much for the gift boxes and birthday wishes! It was a wonderful surprise. That King Cake was amazing. I always look forward to them this time of year. This really made my day. I hope you all had a great January!”
4. Ma’am. My apologies for the delay. I just spoke with my guys here and they advised that the baked goods are very welcome and have been edible so far. We really appreciate all of the goodies and toiletries. We just received your latest packages with the King Cake. They are quickly consuming that cake as I am typing. We cannot thank you and the rest of the ladies for your support over these last several months.
5. “Howdy, I just received your care packages! Thank you so much for the love and support you all show! You all don’t know what a huge impact this has on service members overseas!”
6. “Thank you Slidell Ladies for Liberty for the great support you’ve given the Louisiana National Guard’s Detachment 7, during our last 8 months in the Middle East. It gave everyone great joy when we received your wonderful packages. God bless you all!”
7. “Thanks for the personalized birthday package!!!! Y’all are amazing. Love y’all!”
8. “We greatly appreciate the decorated package you sent, it was beautiful and filled with things we all like. Just wanted to extend our appreciation for your efforts in supporting us. Thank you guys! Very Respectfully.”
9. “Ma’am, We have received our most recent packages. We are greatly appreciative of the support from your organization. The whole office looks forward to receiving these so we can share all of the goodies. Thank you again for your support. Very Respectfully.”